A few days ago, I explained you how to make a DIY personalized t-shirt. Following the same technique, today I am going to explain you how to easily customize some basic shoes and make them go from simple shoes to really fashionable ones!
- One pair of plain shoes! For this example, I bought some white street slippers kind of shoes
- Fabric Screen Printing Ink, take the color you want to use. For this example, I used the same moiré black or shimmer opaque that I used for the DIY t-shirt I explained in my other post. I have also added glitters, but this time, tons of them to have the most sparking shoes! glitters.
- A slim brush, it will be easier to paint the borders and the inside
- Start painting the image you want to be featured at the top. Once finished, start painting the back part. This gives them a retro look!
- Before starting with the second shoe, spray the glitters on all the surface you just painted (make sure the painting is still wet so it works as glue!)
- Take a paper tissu and softly press the glitters so that all get sticked to the painting.
- Do steps 1, 2 and 3 with the other shoe.
Wait for 60 minutes to be dry and then, you can start wearing your shoes!